Friday, September 24, 2010

love, love, love these people

this was a fantastic photoshoot...
maybe because these people are easy to look at; maybe because these people are fun to be around; maybe because these people are near and dear to my heart...
mostly because i love these people! they are my nieces, nephew, kiddos, and parents!
grandkids_01

below is janae...
she gave me the title of aunt first
she is as beautiful inside as she is outside
she is growing up too fast for me!
grandkids_04


this is jonah...
he is janae's brother (can you tell?)
he has been this cute since birth... seriously
he is hilarious and quite the lego lover!
grandkids_05



grandkids_11


this is cadence...
she's my brother's little girl
she's full of energy... and love :o)
she has such a huge heart!
grandkids_03


the kids obviously had lots of fun being their crazy selves!
grandkids_02


grandkids_10


this is my favorite shot from the night...
grandkids_09



grandkids_12

this is emj...
my sweet, sweet girl
she is incredibly witty (especially for 4!)
she is so, so fabulous!
grandkids_06


this little man is luke
my adorable son
he is full of energy and always on the move
and as sweet as they come
grandkids_07


the awesome people with the kiddos are my parents!
aka... nana and papa
clearly they love being grandparents
;)
grandkids_08

i am so incredibly blessed to call these people my family!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a talented photographer (and gosh darn, you have a cute family - everyone included!).

    Miss you, Mama. Can't wait to see you in Dec at the Robie-Hopkins wedding!)

    Linds

    ReplyDelete