Saturday, November 13, 2010

an apple a day...

lanz_blog_01
this family is better than an apple a day. a dose of them will have you laughing, seeing the sunny side of things, and just enjoying life.

i have the privilege of calling these people my friends. mary and i have known each other for awhile now... at times she's been my sanity, my sounding board, my mentor... but always my friend. i have taught both of the girls for several years and they have taught me so much. john and i just met - but clearly, if he's tied in with these ladies, he's good people. :o)

we had such a fun time on this shoot. there was so much fun and laughter happening that i think we all "forgot" why we were there.

a few of my favorites...
lanz_blog_02


this is caitlin and lexi... they are beautiful young women... inside and out.
lanz_blog_03


lanz_blog_04


lanz_blog_05


lanz_blog_06


caitlin is a fabulous young lady. her heart is as big as her smile and she would do anything for her friends and family. she's funny, sweet, and witty... love this girl!
lanz_blog_07


lexi is equally as fabulous... she is very intuitive, thoughtful, and fantastic. she marches to the beat of her own drum and is so, so genuine. love this girl, too!
lanz_blog_08


these two are the best of friends. to say they are close doesn't do their friendship justice. they are sisters to the core, but so much more. they understand each other without words and love each other more than anyone could ever say. cait and lexi - your relationship is so incredible. not everyone is lucky enough to have an awesome sister, and not everyone is lucky enough to have a friend who knows you so well... and you guys got both in each other!

lanz_blog_09


it's not hard to see why this family radiates love... 
lanz_blog_10


lanz_blog_11
thank you for letting me take these for you... but more than anything, thank you for being you... and being the "apple a day" dose i need. :o) love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Maren, I have kept this page open for 2 days now. I love what you wrote and the memories of this day! I cannot imagine each of us feeling as open with anyone else as we were with you that day. You made it easy to have fun, feel natural, and be open to the process of being captured on film. I truly feel that there is not a bad shot on the entire CD, and trust me, I don't say that about myself--ever! :D Thank you for capturing this moment of our lives! I will treasure them, always! Love you! ~Mary

    ReplyDelete